Fully Furnished Apartments
In today’s times where minting the moolah has become a quintessential task, saving it concomitantly is equally advantageous. Serviced apartments are an answer to the comforts and hospitality of a hotel experience well within your economic allocations. Service apartments brought to you by Spectrum@Metro at Sector 75, Noida is a blessing in disguise to business and leisure travellers. These fully furnished serviced apartments at sector 75, Noida, for short-term and long-term stays provide amenities on par with the hospitality industry with the comforts of a state-of-the-art fitness centre and spa. Equipped with a kitchenette replete with appliances, housekeeping and room services provided to the residents these serviced apartments at sector 75, Noida offers retail, commercial and office spaces at a stone’s throw. This lively development comes fitted with several conveniences including furniture, fixtures and a number of lifestyle gadgets amidst an infrastructure with countless avenues of delight.
The conveniences of Spectrum@Metro serviced apartments at sector 75, Noida offer:
- Pioneering high street commercial-retail-residential development sprawling across 4 million sq.ft space
- Convenient configuration of 585 sq.ft spacious studios
- 1 km frontal high street commercial milestone
- Bang opposite to sector 50 Noida metro station
- Retail outlets, office spaces, restaurants, food court, exciting entertainment and recreational recourses.
- Hyper and supermarket specializing in necessary and convenient goods and extending to luxurious indulgences.
- Exuberant clubhouse with a yoga pavilion, extensive pool, spa and massive banquet facilities.
- Spacious interiors with double bed, designer light fittings, cupboards, dining set and study table with chair.
- Quintessential gadgets including AC, refrigerator, LED, music system and much more.
- Contemporary kitchenette with appliances like induction, electric kettle, and toaster.
As Per RERA Compliance, Spectrum@metro will be developed in 4 Phases.